Locations Events Members Global Videos Live Camera Photos Blogs Groups Sounds Spy Forums
  •  

Marchon3D unleashes its revolutionary Curved 3D le
Quote01.06.2011 14:260 people like thisLike

Whilst I personally love watching 3D films, I have to say that the glasses that you use do look a bit rubbish, of course looks aren’t everything I know, but they are also a tad uncomfortable to wear.

Which is probably why Marchon3D is keen to announce the news of its patented curved M3D 3D lenses technology. The company is hoping to incorporate the tech into its latest passive 3D eye-wear for use in movie theaters, 3D gaming consoles and passive 3D televisions and computers. The lenses can be inserted into designer and premium-style frames that will offer a better fit over traditional 3D glasses and will also provide an unparalleled 3D viewing experience.

Spec wise the M3D lenses provide 100 percent UVA/UVB/UVC protection, allowing you to even wear the glasses outdoors as sunglasses. Additionally, Marchon3D eye-wear is certified by RealD, the leading global licensor of 3D technologies, ensuring the best 3D viewing experience possible.

images (1).jpg • 6K • 0 downloads

LiveChat Locations:
Categories:
Categories:
Copyright © 2021 Jiveocity.com